Thursday, 21 January 2016
Tuesday, 19 January 2016
Monday, 18 January 2016
THREE WINES - THREE DAUGHTERS
Stavros Manolesakis - son of Geogre, founder of the Estate Manolesakis back in 1989 - who is now in charge of the Estate, actually has 2 daughters the elder PELAGIA and the younger ANASTASIA, while one of his beloved native white grapes is MALAGOUZIA... thus this trio of delicious wines;
One could define the "quality" of a wine by many words such as "excellent", "great", "fine", "exquisite" "big" ... however the word "delicious" is what really defines all 3 wines and that is what we really like about them!
Stavros and his close associates recently decided to dress his "three daughters" up with a new outfit and here is their new look which perfectly fits to their "new world" style.
Mark our words and try them wherever you find them either in Greece or in several countries around the world.
For more info contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, 13 January 2016
Friday, 18 December 2015
In view of the forthcoming Holly days of Christmas & the arrival of the New Year, we would like to deeply thank all of you for your excellent collaboration & support – also assuring you that we will keep on doing our best in providing you with our high quality products as well as with professional services – and we wish you by heart...
...a very Merry Christmas
a happy and prosperus New Year 2016
Monday, 14 December 2015
- NAOUSSA (P.D.O); The cradle of Xinomavro, Greece's "king" of the red grape varieties.
- DALAMARI, ANO GASTRA, PALIOKALIAS; In the outskirts of the town of Naoussa, where the privately owned vineyardS of Kokkinos Estate are located.
- XINOMAVRO; The King! Some people say it is the forefather of Pino Noir & Nebbiolo.
- KOKKINOS; means "RED" in Greek
- NAOUSSA KOKKINOS; 100% Xinomavro aged in French oak for 25 months & 12 months in bottles; : Light ruby-red colour fainting to a light rim, with intense aromas of strawberry, basil, anise, leather and a slight hint of tobacco. On the palate, the wine expresses powerful acidity and tannins with a long finish and sour cherry flavours.
- The BLACK ROOSTER; 75% Xinomavro & 25% Cabernet Sauvignon; Deep red colour with brownish hints; aromas of red fruits, spices & discreet presence of wood. On the palate is concentrated, rich & velvety. Well balanced and spicy, with fruity flavours & refreshing acidity its has a long-lasting finish.